American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
The American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association is the mindful leader elevating the veterinary professional through innovation, education, and advocacy of integrative medicine.
The objectives of the AHVMA are:
- To advance and educate in the science and art of holistic veterinary medicine
- To promote the health and welfare of all species of animals and to extend to the agricultural community and to the community at large the benefits of sound and progressive leadership in the care and treatment of animals
- To foster, maintain, and enlarge public understanding of the nature of veterinary holistic medicine
- To function as a forum to explore all the modalities considered to be in the field of veterinary holistic medicine
- To do all things necessary and desirable to further high standards in the care and the treatment of animals and continuing education of doctors of veterinary medicine