What are Your Career Needs?
Navigate our virtual career center or connect with our career counselors to help you:
- Find a job or internship
- Identify satisfying career options
- Research and apply to graduate and professional schools
- Perfect your résumé, application, personal statements, and cover letters
- Improve your interview skills and techniques, including mock interviews
- Inventory your interests, values, and strengths by taking career-related assessments like the Strong Interest Inventory, StrengthsFinder and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (free for students)
- Generating the best letters of recommendation
- Practice salary negotiation
Virtual Career Services
How does this work?
At this time, our office is not offering in-person appointments. However, we do offer the following options for connecting:
- Phone call
- Video-Conferencing with Google Meets or Hangouts
- Email Consultations: