What are your career needs?
Whether you are a graduating senior, first year, or transfer student, the Career Development Center is here to support you!
Navigate our virtual career center or connect with our Career Specialists to get any type of career assistance. We can help you:
- Resume & Cover Letter Review
- Interview Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Offer Negotiations
- Career Exploration
- Major Exploration
- Career Assessment (e.g. Interests, Values, Personality, Preferences)
- Internship Search
- Job Search
- Graduate School
Schedule an Appointment
Explore: Career & major exploration; Career assessment
Get Advice: Resume & Cover letter review; Interview Prep & Practice; Offer negotiation
Plan: Internship & Job Search; Graduate school
Make Career Connections
We are launching a new professional career platform, which gives you direct access to a community that supports you in achieving your personal and professional career goals.
PeopleGrove helps Katies connect with Katies in a fun and easy way! When you join as a student, you will be able to:
- Build your career connections
- Connect with alumni in your city or areas of interest
- Ask professionals the career questions on your mind
- Access educational/career resources and discussions
Visit here to learn more about this new resource.