Exciting opportunity with a company dedicated to helping improve the mental well-being of people using creative events, workshops and retreats. Working with both individuals and with companies, these experiences are tailored to the specific needs of the clients. Intern responsibilities to include:
- Organizing social and well-being events, while working in close alignment with other channels of the business to drive social and commercial success
- Communicating the brand message through various digital web-based platforms to raise customer attention and increase brand loyalty
- Assisting with sales forecasting and reporting for B2B and B2C
- Conducting pricing analysis across London and the European markets
- Launching sales incentives and seasonal sales
- Developing a viable long-term marketing and social media strategy
- Identifying and communicating with media influencers – podcasters, bloggers and journalists – and brands to create greater common value
The World Endeavors Virtual International Internship program is a professional internship with an overseas company or organization that you complete virtually, from wherever you are now. Utilizing our vast network of placements, the VII program gives you a chance to gain international, resume-building experience without leaving your home.
When you sign up for the VII program, we match you with a dynamic company overseas. Over the course of 150 or more hours, you will work remotely, liaising and learning from your new colleagues, and adding valuable cross-cultural experience to your skill-set.
- Strengthen your resume with international business experience
- Expand your global cultural competency
- Gain valuable remote working experience
- Save money on flights and travel and maintain a small carbon footprint
- Gain unique professional experience that will stand out in the job market
Are you doing your internship to fulfill an academic requirement, or would you just like to earn some academic credits for your internship experience? Our advisors are experienced in coordinating internships to meet students’ academic requirements. Contact World Endeavors to learn more!
Cost: The program fee for a Virtual International Internship is $1,470.
- Customized virtual internship placement with flexible durations, start dates and weekly hours
- 150+ hours of remote work experience
- Internship placement focused on developing career readiness and professional competencies
- Resume Clinic
- Interview Coaching
- CliftonStrengths Online Talent Assessment
- Dedicated Internship Advisor
- Pre-Internship Support and Cultural Training
- Certificate, company reference and LinkedIn recommendation
- Discount on future World Endeavors program
Apply here and include “Sales & Marketing, Well-being Company – England” in the comments section of your application. Requested 2 month minimum duration and 20-30 hours per week commitment.