London-based organic skin care company seeking a marketing intern to work closely with the managing director and founder of this exciting new beauty range. Intern should have a good eye for minimalistic style with creative skills and interest in art and culture. Intern responsibilities to include:
- Managing social media channels, creating and presenting social media strategies
- Researching blog posts and blog writing
- Writing scripts for informative content videos, video editing
- Creating email newsletters using Squarespace and MailChimp
- Auditing the website for SEO and presenting improvements
The World Endeavors Virtual International Internship program is a professional internship with an overseas company or organization that you complete virtually, from wherever you are now. Utilizing our vast network of placements, the VII program gives you a chance to gain international, resume-building experience without leaving your home.
When you sign up for the VII program, we match you with a dynamic company overseas. Over the course of 150 or more hours, you will work remotely, liaising and learning from your new colleagues, and adding valuable cross-cultural experience to your skill-set.
- Strengthen your resume with international business experience
- Expand your global cultural competency
- Gain valuable remote working experience
- Save money on flights and travel and maintain a small carbon footprint
- Gain unique professional experience that will stand out in the job market
Are you doing your internship to fulfill an academic requirement, or would you just like to earn some academic credits for your internship experience? Our advisors are experienced in coordinating internships to meet students’ academic requirements. Contact World Endeavors to learn more!
Cost: The program fee for a Virtual International Internship is $1,470.
- Customized virtual internship placement with flexible durations, start dates and weekly hours
- 150+ hours of remote work experience
- Internship placement focused on developing career readiness and professional competencies
- Resume Clinic
- Interview Coaching
- CliftonStrengths Online Talent Assessment
- Dedicated Internship Advisor
- Pre-Internship Support and Cultural Training
- Certificate, company reference and LinkedIn recommendation
- Discount on future World Endeavors program
Apply here and include “Marketing for Natural Beauty Company – England” in comments section of application. 8+ weeks preferred duration, 10-20 hours per week.