Support a local governmental initiative in the UK remotely as it responds to the COVID-19 health emergency. This critical service provides childcare support for essential staff battling the virus on the front line. Responsibilities likely to include:
- Preparing projects and activities that are fun, inclusive and safe for the children in line with EYFS and Ofsted requirements
- Developing marketing strategies, conducting competitive research, and providing recommendations
- Creating marketing materials and campaigns to raise awareness of the childcare service – producing content for social media channels, writing newsletters and identifying other relevant marketing opportunities
- Supporting the team in preparing and achieving external accreditations by producing portfolios and documenting achievements of the childcare service
- Communications support with a focus on recruitment for additional staffing to respond to the increased need due to COVID-19
The World Endeavors Virtual International Internship program is a professional internship with an overseas company or organization that you complete virtually, from wherever you are now. Utilizing our vast network of placements, the VII program gives you a chance to gain international, resume-building experience without leaving your home.
When you sign up for the VII program, we match you with a dynamic company overseas. Over the course of 150 or more hours, you will work remotely, liaising and learning from your new colleagues, and adding valuable cross-cultural experience to your skill-set.
- Strengthen your resume with international business experience
- Expand your global cultural competency
- Gain valuable remote working experience
- Save money on flights and travel and maintain a small carbon footprint
- Gain unique professional experience that will stand out in the job market
Are you doing your internship to fulfill an academic requirement, or would you just like to earn some academic credits for your internship experience? Our advisors are experienced in coordinating internships to meet students’ academic requirements. Contact World Endeavors to learn more!
Cost: The program fee for a Virtual International Internship is $1,470.
- Customized virtual internship placement with flexible durations, start dates and weekly hours
- 150+ hours of remote work experience
- Internship placement focused on developing career readiness and professional competencies
- Resume Clinic
- Interview Coaching
- CliftonStrengths Online Talent Assessment
- Dedicated Internship Advisor
- Pre-Internship Support and Cultural Training
- Certificate, company reference and LinkedIn recommendation
- Discount on future World Endeavors program
Apply here and include “Marketing for Governmental Childcare Service – England” in comments section of application. 10-15 hours per week for at least 3 months (6 months preferred).