We prepare our interns for the job market by giving them practical, real-world experience, and training that is valued across the board in ALL industries.
As the Marketing intern, you will help support the growth and development of our company. You will have the opportunity to work alongside the Director of Marketing and Director of Sales to generate leads through creative marketing initiatives and assist with the development and management of our online presence. In addition, we will help sharpen your skills to develop creative marketing strategies, create and retain profitable customers, and employ other strategic and tactical decisions.
Past interns and account managers that have worked at Waterfront Restoration have progressed to career paths in many positions and companies, some of which are outlined below:
· The Hershey Company – District Sales Supervisor
· Cargill – Business Intelligence Specialist
· General Mills – Business and sales Management Associate
· Target Corporation – Business Analyst
· EY – FSO Asset Management Assurance specialist
Some of the projects and tasks you will be working on include:
– Answer all customers’ phone calls and emails, handle objections and complaints, and complete new customer registrations.
– SEO development and improvements to increase traffic to website.
– Design direct mail postcards and letters to reach specific niches.
– Creative campaigns to reach previous leads within our company database.
– Expansion campaigns to new markets.
– Rapport building activities with existing clients.
– Coordinate Internet marketing and social media strategy development
– Analysis of advertising campaign effectiveness.
– Market research on buyer personas.
Part time work (15-10 hours per week) of training remotely begins in March/April.
Full-time work (40-50 hours per week) starts in May and ends at the end of August each year. We can work with you to schedule your start and end dates around your schools schedule
An opportunity to work part time during the off-season months may be available.
Pay: $16.00 per hour
Check out our video! https://vimeo.com/185641429
** TO APPLY, please go to http://www.waterfrontrestoration.com/employment
*** ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH OUR COMPANY’S WEBSITE IN ORDER TO BE HELD IN CONSIDERATION FOR THIS INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Keywords: Sales Internship, Marketing Internship, Account Manager, Sales and Marketing, Internship, Summer Internship, Communications, Lake Minnetonka, Invasive Species, Landscaping, Excelsior, Long Lake, Wayzata, Minnetonka, Shorewood, Greenwood, Prior Lake, Mound, Spring Park, Tonka Bay, Deephaven, West Metro, Lakes, Aquatic, Water, Environment, Summer, Seasonal, Landscape, Fulltime, Part time, Team, In-person, Remote