Uponor is seeking creative and ambitious students to join our 2021 Internship Program. If you’re looking for a casual and inclusive environment, where you can gain corporate exposure in your field of study, then look no further. Uponor’s comprehensive 11-week program is designed to provide you with relevant on-the-job experience, as well as a professional network of peers and resources to utilize post graduation. Internship opportunities are available throughout our organization, in departments such as: Sales, Finance, IT, Marketing, Human Resources (Sales Training) and Supply Chain.
• Complete daily tasks and projects, as assigned by manager. These tasks will be relevant, entry-level projects within your field of study.
• Individual goal setting with your manager and completion of a performance review, at the conclusion of the program.
• Collaborating with assigned team members to complete a Capstone project and present to Uponor’s internal leadership team.
• Must be an incoming Junior or Senior
• Great attention to detail, communication and organizational skills
• Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Uponor (oo-pa-nor) is a global leader in the manufacturing of products and systems that make homes and commercial environments comfortable, safe and healthy. We were named Manufacturer’s Alliance 2018 Manufacturer of the Year and have been recognized in the Star Tribune’s 150 Top Workplaces – #18 in the large category! Our focus on the customer along with our commitment to corporate citizenship and sustainability, make us an employer of choice in the Twin Cities metro area.
Why us? Culture is a priority at Uponor. We are active in our communities, supportive of our team members, and proud to be a company who considers the health and happiness of their employees a critical strategy for success. At Uponor, we believe in our people. Our employees are our most important asset and our Interns are no exception!