An Operations Associate of Uncommon Sports Group (USG) will be part of the team responsible for day-to-day operations of our primary fundraising stream, our eBay store AuthenticAthleticApparel.com. The role is focused on our donated sports apparel and footwear from professional and collegiate sports teams throughout the country, and making sure they are properly quality controlled, counted, and further processed to be listed and sold on eBay and Amazon. The profits of these items funds our ministry programs.
*Please note that this is not a ministry role position, nor an application to participate in the programs opportunities our ministry offers.
*All programs offered by our ministry are for individuals pursuing the sport industry, and are to be separately applied for through our website.
- Quality control, record, and process in-kind donations of sports apparel.
- Product Photography of apparel and footwear (those interested; not all employees photograph)
- Fulfillment of daily orders and shipment of ecommerce sales.
- Recording and editing our inventory on eBay and Amazon listings.
- Various warehouse projects including organizing, moving, and recording inventory.
- High degree of organization
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds
- Some collegiate and professional sports knowledge
- Passion for Christian faith based missions
- Basic Internet competency
- MS Office and basic computer skills
- High School Diploma/GED
– Rapidly growing nonprofit.
– Benefits available to FT staff, after 3mo. probationary period.
– Our office/warehouse is located in St. Louis Park, MN.
– USG’s current hours of operation: M-F, 8am-4:30pm.
Please send resume and cover letter to Stephanie Tangen at firstname.lastname@example.org