The Human Resources Coordinator will provide administrative, first point of contact support to the Human Resources department.
- Provide timely, professional, compassionate service to internal and external customers’ requests for information via the HR Inbox, email, over the phone, video conferencing or face to face.
- Maintain employee data through the HRIS including but not limited to the input of new hires, job and salary changes, transfers, and terminations. Oversee the personnel file management system including transmitting paper and electronic files into the electronic personnel files.
- Complete, verify, and file all personnel file documents
- Maintain foundational knowledge of company policy and procedures
- Provide human resource policy guidance and interpretation to managers and employees
- Oversee new employee On Boarding coordination and preparation including the enrollment of new hires; participate in the sessions as needed
- Provide bi-weekly payroll exception report updates including new hires, terminations, status changes, retro pay owed, and employment anniversary and referral bonuses
- Complete verbal and written verification of employment requests for current and former employees according to company policy.
- Provide support for HR department projects and initiatives
- Any and all other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED; Post high school education preferred
- One year of related work experience supporting an HR department
- One year of experience with HRIS
- Strong written and verbal communication experience
- Comply with company policies, procedures, practices and business ethics guidelines.
- Complete job required training.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (e.g. HIPAA, Stark, OSHA, employment laws, etc.)
- Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance
- Work in the clinic, office or surgery center during business hours
- Travel independently throughout the clinic, office or surgery center (which may include movement from floor to floor); frequent bending, lifting, standing, stooping or sitting for long periods of time may be required
- Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions appropriately and meet deadlines
- Communicate and interact in a respectful and professional manner
- Prioritize workload while being flexible to meet the expectations of the daily operations
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Understand and execute a variety of instructions
- Effectively operate equipment and communicate on and operate the phone system
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Travel to other work locations, if required
Performance Expectations – Revo Health’s Core Values:
- Integrity – Do the right thing and take responsibility for what you do and say
- Service – Consistently contribute to deliver an exceptional experience
- Quality – Act with high purpose, committed effort, and skillful execution to exceed expectations
- Innovation – Identify progressive solutions that improve service, teamwork, efficiency, and/or effectiveness
- Teamwork – Be a part of the whole; support each other positively
- Office setting
- Revo Health is a management services company that partners with multiple healthcare groups to deliver exceptional patient care. This position will be employed through Revo Health, working closely with Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health) and its operating divisions.
- Revo Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008.
- This position description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change. Essential and Additional Job Functions are subject to modification.