The Benefits and Leave of Absence Coordinator will provide administrative support to the human resources department through the execution of benefit administration and leave administration process for employees and physicians within the company. This position will mainly work remote but need flexibility to travel to the corporate office when needed.
- Field and respond to everyday benefit related questions, for both employees and physicians.
- Collaborate with departmental leaders to administer employee leave of absences and ensuring benefit premiums are captured and time away is entered correctly for timekeeping purposes.
- Educate employees on company benefits during the monthly On-Boarding sessions by ensuring materials are prepared. Follow up with new hires regarding enrollment elections, EOI completion, where necessary as well as answer questions.
- Work with ACA vendor to remain compliant and report timely ACA and state individual mandate reporting, including tracking measurement periods and proactively identifying and resolving compliance risks.
- Actively participate in the annual benefit Open Enrollment process to include setting up the Life Event in UltiPro, prepare benefit materials, schedule Open Enrollment meetings, audit enrollment reports and capture EOIs as needed.
- Review and process PTO donation requests.
- Respond to Wellness Program questions, track and manage activities completed per employee for annual incentive to be assigned to qualifying employees.
- Approve benefit Life Events in UltiPro to ensure coverage and premiums are set up appropriately.
- Support the manager by assisting with auditing benefit data to include verifying dates of birth and Social Security numbers are populated for covered dependents. Verify spouse coverage is compliant with our spousal coverage provisions. Communicate to employees and remove dependents who reach the maximum age for coverage.
- Receive and process benefit related invoices.
- Ensure leave documents are scanned in electronic employee filing system in a timely fashion.
- Work with employees and manager to document all work place injuries. Report workers’ compensation incidents in vendor system in a timely manner.
- Process Tuition Reimbursement requests and approvals according to company policy.
- Occasionally participate in community functions relating to Revo Health outreach events throughout the year.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years of benefit administration experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with HRIS, UltiPro experience preferred.
- Comply with company policies, procedures, practices and business ethics guidelines.
- Complete job required training.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (e.g. HIPAA, Stark, OSHA, employment laws, etc.)
- Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance
- Work in the clinic, office or surgery center during business hours
- Travel independently throughout the clinic, office or surgery center (which may include movement from floor to floor); frequent bending, lifting, standing, stooping or sitting for long periods of time may be required
- Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions appropriately and meet deadlines
- Communicate and interact in a respectful and professional manner
- Prioritize workload while being flexible to meet the expectations of the daily operations
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Understand and execute a variety of instructions
- Effectively operate equipment and communicate on and operate the phone system
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Travel to other work locations, if required
Performance Expectations – Revo’s Core Values:
- Integrity – Do the right thing and take responsibility for what you do and say
- Service – Consistently contribute to deliver an exceptional experience
- Quality – Act with high purpose, committed effort, and skillful execution to exceed expectations
- Innovation – Identify progressive solutions that improve service, teamwork, efficiency, and/or effectiveness
- Teamwork – Be a part of the whole; support each other positively
- Office setting
- Revo Health is a management services company that partners with multiple healthcare groups to deliver exceptional patient care. This position will be employed through Revo Health, working closely with Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health) and its operating divisions.
- Revo Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008.
- This position description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change. Essential and Additional Job Functions are subject to modification.