True Friends is a large MN based non-profit organization providing summer camp programs to over 2,000 children and adults with disabilities. We provide 3 meals a day, 7 days a week May-August to a variety of individuals with extremely specific dietary needs. Interns will learn valuable skills to handle special diet requirements of our participants, staff, and volunteers. Spend your summer changing lives and gaining real life experience.
As a Special Diet Intern you will…
- Develop alternative menus
- Assist with meal preparation
- Communicate with caregivers regarding special diet requirements
- Answer special diet nutrition questions
- Receive comprehensive training, meals, and housing
You should apply if you are…
- Currently enrolled in a dietetics program.
- Possess good organizational skills, willingness to work independently, and excellent verbal communication skills.