Calling all healthcare heroes! True Friends is looking for all stars like you to help provide our campers with positive life changing experiences this summer. Trade classrooms for campfires as you make life-long friends while gaining hands-on experience that makes a real difference in an electrifying community of campers of all ability levels.
As a Camp Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will…
– Provide for the health and safety of campers, staff, and volunteers.
– Gain hands-on experience working with a wide range of physical and medical needs
– Be prepared and skilled to work in any healthcare setting after you graduate.
– Become an integral piece of the healthcare team providing high quality care.
– Have the opportunity to work at all 4 of True Friends’ camps.
*Comprehensive training, housing & meals are provided*
*Start date: Early June
*End date: Mid August
You should apply if you are…
– 2nd year nursing student and/or have some clinical experience.
– Experienced in medication passing.
– Willing to step outside your comfort zone.
– Passionate about making a difference in the world.
– Able to support others with daily living skills.
– Happy to live and work in a communal setting.
– Eager to take initiative and have a strong work ethic.
– Able to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
– CPR/First Aid certified, Lifeguard certified, camping experience, prior experience with the population are highly valued but NOT required.