Calling all extraordinary humans! True Friends is looking for all stars like you to help provide our campers with positive life changing experiences this summer. Trade classrooms for campfires as you make life-long friends while making a real difference in an electrifying community of campers of all ability levels.
As a Cabin Counselor you will:
– Be a caregiver for camper’s social, emotional and physical needs
– Be a leader of fun, friends and adventure.
– Manifest a loving and inclusive environment.
– Gain invaluable professional hard and soft skills.
– Provide opportunities for kids and adults with disabilities to reach outside of their comfort zones and experience adventure and skill building they don’t get anywhere else.
– Set clear expectations, ensure basic needs are being met, build rapport, and create opportunities for fun and learning.
– Have the opportunity to work at all 4 of True Friends’ camps.