Thomas Allen is Hiring for a Support Services Counselor!
Paid training is provided!
LOCATION: Roseville, MN
HOURS AVAILABLE: Weekdays, 4:30pm – 8:30pm
JOB SUMMARY: Work with another staff to provide 1:1 care for a brother and sister who love to go out into the community and visit the library, museums, the zoo, you name it! Once a week they also enjoy eating out at area restaurants. Pay is $14.75/hour. Individuals live with their parents in a friendly home. We’d love to have you join their family!
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20lbs
- Must have 1 year of related experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Willingness to attend to personal cares and health needs, light housekeeping, and meal preparation
- Willing to commit to and implement person-centered supports
- Department of Human Services background clearance
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, acceptable driving record, and proof of auto insurance required
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbally
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides person-centered services to individuals with disabilities. Proudly, we offer a diverse array of services including residential group home support, case management, and guardianship.
Thomas Allen is known as a reputable and growing agency that delivers trusted and dependable services, which is made possible through the talent, skills, and commitment shared by a team of over 700 employees. As our agency continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are passionate about providing respectful and responsive services that empower those we support to live meaningful and purposeful lives.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.