Thomas Allen is Hiring for a Sleepover Direct Support Professional!
No experience necessary. Paid training is provided!
LOCATION: New Brighton
HOURS AVAILABLE: Every-other Friday & Saturday 11pm – 7am
JOB SUMMARY: As a Sleepover Direct Support Professional, you will have the primary responsibility of meeting the needs of the individuals supported in the home, including providing proactive, empowering, and inclusive support, guidance, and supervision. You will be primarily asleep overnight and assist as needed.
- You will ensure that the individuals served are asleep and comfortable
- Attend to personal cares
- Document any observations or occurrences
- Respond to weather or medical emergencies
- Assist the individuals in their morning routines
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift and carry up to lbs
- Willingness to attend to personal cares and health needs, light housekeeping, and meal preparation
- Willing to commit to and implement person-centered supports
- Department of Human Services background clearance
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and proof of auto insurance required
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbally
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides person-centered services to individuals with disabilities. Proudly, we offer a diverse array of services including residential group home support, case management, and guardianship.
Thomas Allen is known as a reputable and growing agency that delivers trusted and dependable services, which is made possible through the talent, skills, and commitment shared by a team of over 700 employees. As our agency continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are passionate about providing respectful and responsive services that empower those we support to live meaningful and purposeful lives.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.