Thomas Allen is Hiring for a Designated Coordinator!
Paid training is provided!
LOCATION: West St. Paul, MN
HOURS AVAILABLE: 15-20 flexible hours/week
JOB SUMMARY: Join our team! In this position, you will work on a team to provide 245D oversight to wonderful licensed Foster Care providers and their individuals served in their homes. Duties include visiting sites, coaching on 245D rules and regulations, hosting IDT meetings, writing required 245D paperwork, training providers, and maintaining files.
As a Designated Coordinator (DC) for the Foster Care Subcontractor division, you will be responsible for ensuring that person-centered services are provided to the individuals served in the Sub-Contracted Foster Care Provider licensed 203-AFC Licensed Homes.
- A baccalaureate degree in a field related to human services AND 1 year full-time experience providing direct care to individuals with disabilities or over age 65 or older
- OR an associate degree in a field related to human services or public relations AND 2 years of full-time experience providing direct care to individuals with disabilities or over age 65 or older
- OR a diploma in a field related to human services from an accredited postsecondary institution AND 3 years of full-time experience providing direct care to individuals with disabilities or over age 65 or older
- OR a minimum of 50 hours education and training related to human services and disabilities AND 4 years of full-time experience providing direct care to individuals with disabilities or over age 65 or older under the supervision of a person who meets any of the qualifications above
- Superior organizational sills
- Flexibility and nimbleness in changing environments and situations
- Ability to utilize computer programs and applications such as word processing and email
- Exceptional ability to work effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Department of Human Services background clearance
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, acceptable driving record, and proof of auto insurance required
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbally
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides person-centered services to individuals with disabilities. Proudly, we offer a diverse array of services including residential group home support, case management, and guardianship.
Thomas Allen is known as a reputable and growing agency that delivers trusted and dependable services, which is made possible through the talent, skills, and commitment shared by a team of over 700 employees. As our agency continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are passionate about providing respectful and responsive services that empower those we support to live meaningful and purposeful lives.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.