Thomas Allen is Hiring for a Community Living Adviser!
Paid training is provided!
LOCATION: Apple Valley
HOURS AVAILABLE: Monday – Friday 4pm – 8pm
JOB SUMMARY: Join our team working with 2 independent guys who live their own town home in Apple Valley! Duties include assisting with meal prep, community outings, medication assistance, light house keeping and having fun!
- Must have 1 year of related experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Willing to commit to and implement person-centered supports
- Department of Human Services background clearance
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle, acceptable driving record, and proof of auto insurance required
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbally
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides person-centered services to individuals with disabilities. Proudly, we offer a diverse array of services including residential group home support, case management, and guardianship.
Thomas Allen is known as a reputable and growing agency that delivers trusted and dependable services, which is made possible through the talent, skills, and commitment shared by a team of over 700 employees. As our agency continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are passionate about providing respectful and responsive services that empower those we support to live meaningful and purposeful lives.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.