Thomas Allen’s Case Management Division is Hiring!
LOCATION: Office in Burnsville while working with Scott County contracts. Local travel is required for meetings and visits with individuals served when in-person visits resume. Temporarily working remotely.
HOURS AVAILABLE: Monday – Friday, flexible 8am – 4:30pm
JOB SUMMARY: As a Case Manager with our combined long-term care (LTC) Scott County division, you will conduct assessments, create and review care plans, and coordinate services with individuals served and the interdisciplinary team. You will also connect individuals served with community resources and ensure waiver coordination and documents meet lead agency guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work and LSW, or a bachelor’s degree in a related field such as psychology, human services, or sociology, or Registered Nurse, or Public Health Nurse
- Must have at least 2 years full-time social service experience in the education or treatment of persons from vulnerable populations
- Experience in CADI, BI, and Elderly Waivers strongly preferred
- Knowledge of MA, Medicare, and MN Healthcare Programs strongly preferred
- Background clearance
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, written and verbally
- Driver’s license, reliable vehicle you can use for work purposes, acceptable driving record, and proof of auto insurance required
- Willing to drive own vehicle to perform job duties
- Must be at least 18 years of age
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides a variety of person-centered services to individuals with disabilities throughout the state of Minnesota. Our team of nearly 800 employees are key players in assisting individuals served with group home support, semi-independent and independent living, case management, care coordination, and guardianship. As our agency continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are passionate about providing services that empower those we support.
Join our team and make a difference!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.