Good Shepherd’s LPNs allow us to contribute to our organizations’ core purpose of providing unparalleled care and dedication for our residents. As an LPN, you will administer, record, and keep records current for treatments, organize and monitor resident care, perform nursing procedures and other related functions.
Full-time, part-time and casual positions offer ultimate flexibility.
Benefits for the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Free Health Benefits (zero premium, employer-paid) option for full-time LPNs which includes full medical, dental and vision coverages
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Personal Leave for Full-time LPNs
- Educational Scholarships
- Tuition Reimbursements
- Shift Pick-up Bonuses
- Differential Pay
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Wellness Center
- Corporate Discounts
- Assistance Program
Qualifications for the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Must be a professional nurse currently licensed in the State of Minnesota.
- Must demonstrate an ability to perform necessary responsibilities of the position.
About the Good Shepherd Community
The Good Shepherd Community is a five-star, non-profit care facility that provides a compassionate and supportive campus living environment for seniors. Our values of service, compassion, trust and respect guide us in providing programs and services that allow our tenants to age in place for as long as possible. It is through these values that we can provide the high level of care and dedication to each of our residents and clients.
The Good Shepherd Community is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.