Global Impex USA has narrowed its focus in response to the pandemic, supplying specialty medical textiles to garment manufacturers as well as finished PPE masks and garments to the healthcare community and other consumers through its Stryv Medical division. Our company has formed an international business consortium which works around the clock to provide both local and international communities with vital protective medical equipment. We also donate a portion of our inventory to local hospitals, restaurants, public services, and individual consumers, because whether someone is deemed “essential” or not, at Global Impex USA we believe that everyone is worth saving.
About our internship program:
Global Impex USA is a social incubator devoted to the ideals of teaching emerging professionals real-world business and entrepreneurship skills. At Global Impex USA, our interns work as a tight-knit team of highly motivated individuals who directly influence the company’s growth and direction. In 2019, the St. Cloud Times recognized Global Impex USA as one of the best startups to work for due to the amount of hands-on experience it provides to its interns. Since then, Global Impex USA has been continually recognized for its achievement in various news outlets and international business magazines.
At Global Impex USA we take pride in utilizing the full potential of our interns. Thus, we never assign meaningless work, and thanks to our amazing leadership team, you will be assigned resume-worthy projects every week and become an active participant in the international textile industry.
Global Impex USA’s company culture is unique in that every intern spends at least a few hours a week working with the company’s owners, learning what it takes for an international textile company to succeed in the 21st century. This culture causes our program to be an incredible opportunity in which one can experience real-world business scenarios and develop his/her professional skill set. Our workers are fun, passionate, and energetic. Join us and see how much our company can help you grow!
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the team!
What does Global Impex Do?
Global Impex USA is an international textile distributor and sourcing expert that specializes in business to business (BTB) sales. The company produces large quantities of artisanal, industrial, and military grade textiles for clients who wish to create their products from the highest-grade material at the lowest cost. Global Impex USA also owns two subsidiaries, Guild Apparel & Stryv Medical, which aid the company in more specialized forms of textile distribution. Guild Apparel supplies Global Impex USA’s retail-oriented clients with consumer textiles (T-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, etc.), while Stryv Medical produces medical scrubs and lab coats for large medical institutions and private practices.
Job Specific information
For our Business Analytics interns, we seek self-motivated individuals who are not afraid to take action and think creatively. Business Analytics interns will receive a comprehensive learning experience from a team of business professors who have extensive experience in the international textile industry. All Interns are given the freedom to experiment and implement creative ideas that will be used everyday within the company. We foster individual growth through mentorship and hands on work experience. We provide ample opportunities for you to gain professional experience and test your potential!
The internship period is for the Spring 2021 & Summer 2021.
Rewards – You will be awarded a certificate at the end of the successful completion of the program. In addition, you will be paid a stipend with the potential to earn a full-time position based on performance.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for all business analytics including analyzing shipping and other operations
· Manage the Company’s digital networks and maintaining the computer system
· Monitoring and reporting on Google Analytics results and performing and/or advising on search engine optimization
· Manage digital marketing platforms, e-commerce platforms, and promotions
· Communicate with business partners and client base to maintain productive business relationships.
· Research and evaluate customer relationship management (CRM) platforms
· Perform sales activities- research and compile lists of prospects, emailing and calling prospects, tracking contacts with customers and prospects
· Determining customer needs and following up with customers to ensure satisfaction and obtain more orders
· Keeping track of all our accounts in various areas of business analytics, such as Zoho, Gsuite, Mailchimp, Etsy, Amazon fulfillment Center, etc.
Successful Candidates are
· Entrepreneurial in nature and embrace challenges
· Effective communicators in a team and with customers
· Hard workers with a strong desire to achieve personal goals and company benchmarks
· Outgoing and engaging
· Organized, and passionate about their work
· Energetic and self-motivated
· Team players that contribute to a fun and positive atmosphere
· Active Supporters of Unity & Diversity
· Excellent with time management and pay close attention to detail
· Open to new ways of thinking
Equal Opportunity Employer
Global Impex is an equal opportunity employer which embodies a management style of, “sense of ownership”. We support the ideal of unity and diversity within the workplace, which is reflected by the various backgrounds of our employees.
Apply on Handshake or Send in your resume with a cover letter to: King@globalimpexusa.com
Open until positions are filled!
The Global Impex Group Inc
14 Seventh Ave North
St Cloud, MN 56301