PCA – Personal Care Attendant
Do you consider yourself a compassionate individual the dedication and professionalism? Do you want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the hard work you do? Have you considered using your knowledge and experience to be a personal caregiver?
The needs in our community are always present and we feel them now more than ever. Come put your skills to work for those around you. Let’s grow together!
SYNERGY HomeCare is a non-medical agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry leading training and a true commitment to their well being. We are seeking a Caregiver/PCA to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
At SYNERGY HomeCare our number one priority is always the safety and well-being of our clients and caregivers. It is for that reason we are not currently caring for clients that are currently COVID19 positive.
We have Clients in the following areas Edina, Bloomington, Mendota, St. Paul, Minneapolis, Shoreview, Roseville (as well as others around the central metro region).
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team approach
- Competitive pay with direct deposit (typically $14-16/hour)
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching of caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Assist with personal care, dressing, grooming and getting in and out of bed or chair
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Qualifications & Requirements
- Evidence of a negative Tuberculosis (TB) test
- National background check
- A valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
Email your resume today to: email@example.com