Romance, Celebration, Thankfulness… That’s what you are selling at Stauer. You will learn our business by taking inbound sales calls, and graduate to making outbound sales call to our top established watch & jewelry customers.
We are seeking confident and enthusiastic self-starters to join our Inside Sales Business Development team! Our representatives directly impact company success by driving a WOW customer experience. Don’t worry we offer a wonderful training course to get you started!
Who we are:
Stauer was founded to revolutionize the jewelry industry, and within the first 6 years had eclipsed $200M in annual sales. Coming off our best year yet, we have since grown to be one of the leading premier luxury goods and jewelry manufacturers and purveyors in the U.S. We have over 2.5M clients who come to us for rubies, sapphires, emeralds, tanzanite and Italian gold jewelry nationwide! If you can sell luxury at the best prices anywhere, you can succeed with us.
We are targeting energetic and competitive sales-minded, performance-driven individuals to join our team at Stauer. In this role, you will be responsible for: building relationships with clients, providing customer service on orders, products, and other customer related inquiries; as well as selling/upselling Stauer products, promotions, and memberships.
This position is a relationship-based sales role where on average, an Outbound Sales Rep. may place anywhere from 40-60 calls in a given day and will be responsible for meeting performance metrics and objectives. Ideal candidates will be hungry to sell and have the ambition to meet sales goals and build long-lasting relationships with their clients.
- In lieu of a degree we accept deeper inside sales experience.
- 1-3 years of successful inside sales within B2C/Retail required.
- Candidates must be hungry to sell and have the ambition and drive to meet sales goals.
- Proven track record of achieving quota in a sales driven environment.
- Preferred knowledge of sales presentations, overcoming objections, and closing strategies.
- Excellent phone skills and ability to build long-term relationships.
- Effective prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Previous experience using multiple programs, systems, or applications while interacting with customers.
$18/hour base + uncapped commissions! First year reps make a minimum of $50K through a small base + commissions. On average successful reps earn over $100k in as little as 3-5 years.
- **Remote Opportunity**
- Health, Vision and Dental coverage
- Free Telephonic Medical Program
- Company Paid Basic Life Coverage
- Matching 401k Plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Disability Plans
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fun work environment and many more fun company perks!
Location: 14101 Southcross Drive Burnsville, MN 55337 (Ideal Candidates will live in commuting distance of Burnsville, MN)
Remote Training: 9:00am (cst)-5:30pm (cst) (Monday-Friday)
- Ideal Candidates will be able to attend 1 week of remote training.
Remote Site Hours (After training): 9:30 AM-5:00 PM (EST) (Monday-Friday)