Job Title: Theology Graduate Assistant l
This position is a Research Assistant to the graduate theology program and principal investigator of Lilly Foundation Grant–Initiative in Contemplative Discipleship. This position is available only to St. Catherine University GRADUATE THEOLOGY STUDENTS.
The incumbent must have the ability to respond respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, in a manner that affirms the worth and preserves the dignity of individuals, families, and communities.
- Good communication skills
- Good theological knowledge
- Good administrative skills
- Willingness to work with a variety of people in an ecumenical religious setting
- Planning with coordinator of the grant program—either the contemplative practices or the discipleship practices program
- Communicating with congregational grant partners and preparing documents for the program—flyers, retreat schedules, summaries of meetings
- Attending grant activities for first-hand knowledge of what is involved
How to Apply:
Apply with a resume and cover letter. Please include your spring class schedule in the cover letter. Each must be uploaded to your Handshake account before the system will allow you to apply. Make sure each has your name on it. If you would like help creating any of these documents, or you would like a professional to review them, contact the Career Development Office at Askcareer@stkate.edu, CdC 210, 651-690-8890. Career Development is also who you see if you experience issues using Handshake. Individuals with a disability who believe they may need any reasonable accommodations, should contact the O’Neill Center for initial review.