Student Ambassadors support the enrollment-related activities and events of the Fashion Design and Merchandising Department and the School of Business. Student Ambassadors are the face of St. Kate’s and are enthusiastic, friendly, and resourceful.
Major Job Duties:
During visits by prospective students to the Fashion Design and Merchandising Department and the School of Business and other enrollment-related events, Student Ambassadors:
- Welcome prospective students
- Guide prospective students through their campus visits
- Lead activities during prospective students’ visits
- Answer prospective students’ questions
- Share their experiences as St. Kate’s students with prospective students
- Student Ambassadors must be current upper division students majoring in fashion in the School of Business.
- Positive attitude, effective communication skills, punctuality, design and sewing skills, creative ability to solve problems.
Work schedule is July 1-15 with 2-6 hours to prep July 3-7. The week of July 10-14 will be approximately 6 hours. Please email Dr. Anu Pasricha at email@example.com with questions.
How to Apply
Apply by submitting a resume via KatieCareer by Handshake. If you need assistance with this document or would like what you have proofread, reach out to St. Kate’s Career Development Office at AskCareer@stkate.edu. Individuals with a disability who believe they may need any reasonable accommodations should contact Student Accessibility & Accommodations at Accessibility@stkate.edu for an appointment.