Job Title: Digital Engagement Ambassador
Become a Digital Engagement Ambassador for the Katie Fund! The new Digital Engagement Center utilizes phone, text, email and video messaging to engage St. Kate’s alumni, parents, and friends of the University. Students stay motivated with nightly goals and incentives while doing important work for the University. This is an on-campus, evening job with shifts also on Sundays.
What is the Katie Fund?
Gifts to the Katie Fund go immediately where they are needed most – to current students as well as support for Katie Scholarships, Muticultural and International Programs, student athletics, student/faculty collaborative reasearch, and the University’s greatest needs.
- Engage with alumni and share your personal student experience
- Thank our donors for their financial support
- Secure gifts and pledges for the University
- Update alumni contact / demographic information
- Provide news and events information happening at St. Kate’s
- Commit to at least 2 shifts per week, however, additional shifts are encouraged. On occasion, day hours are available as extra hours
- Must be a well-organized, self starter with excellent time management and oral/written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Fun work environment!
- Incentives based on nightly / weekly goals with various prizes
- Great way to build your network and engage with well-connected Alums
- Great experience for Communications, Sales, and non-profit sector majors
Hours & Shifts:
Sundays – 12-3pm and 4-7pm
Monday – Thursday 5:45pm – 8:45pm
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply with a resume. The document must be uploaded to your Handshake account before the system will allow you to apply. Make sure ithas your name on it. If you would like help creating any of these documents, or you would like a professional to review them, contact St. Kate’s Career Development Office at email@example.com. Career Development is also who you see if you experience issues using Handshake. Individuals with a disability who believe they many need any reasonable accommodations should contact the O’Neill Center for initial review.