Outside Insurance Sales Representative
The Outside Insurance Sales Representative “Producer” solicits and sells New and Renewal insurance coverages to meet our client’s commercial vehicle insurance needs Producer must have the ability to focus on generating new sales for the agency while maintaining their own book of business.
Rush Truck Insurance Services is an independent commercial transportation insurance retailer specializing in providing insurance protection for the transportation industry.
We are a division of Rush Enterprises, who is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. RTIS is always looking for good people to join our team.
• Generate Insurance business via phone solicitation and personal visits to prospects
• Identify coverage needs and prepare price quotations for new and renewal customers.
• Complete contract documents and supporting paperwork to finalize insurance policies.
• Service existing accounts and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
• Maintain client and prospect databases.
• Develop and maintain relationships with underwriters with partner Insurance carriers
• Coordinate insurance needs with Rush Enterprises Truck sales staff.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement – all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• 4 Year College Degree Preferred
• Appropriate insurance license to sell physical damage, credit life and other products required. Will be able to provide assistance in obtaining appropriate licenses.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled