Rudolph Community and Care (RCC) is hiring an enthusiastic, highly effective and motivated Program Manager to provide leadership to direct care staff. This important position is critical to the success of RCC and the clients it serves. If you excel at communication, stakeholder relationships, delegation and execution of tasks, this is the position for you!
- Oversight of proper policies and procedures
- Execution of services
- Implementation of programming
- Staff leadership, training and supervision
- Facilitation of team meetings
- Stakeholder relationships
We are seeking someone who can mentor through counseling, encouragement, education and relationship building. This position works directly with the supervisors to ensure success.
- 5+ years of experience working with individuals who have developmental/mental health disabilities or a 4 year post-secondary education in Human services and 1+ year of experience required
- 1+ year of experience in leadership position preferred
- 1+ year of experience working with individuals who have high behaviors (biting, hitting, kicking) required
- Experience with person-centered thinking and planning
- Judgment and decision making skills to handle crisis situations and day- to- day events
- Ability to interpret behavior trends
- Intermediate math skills
- Experiencing balancing checkbook and overseeing budget
RCC is a leader in providing innovative supports for individuals with disabilities to live meaningful lives.
Rudolph Community and Care (RCC) is an independence development company, providing unique approaches for adults and children with developmental disabilities and mental illness. We are committed to providing person-centered services to individuals seeking to increase their independence. It is the RCC philosophy that all individuals given the proper support at the proper time can achieve great success. Our staff help build the foundation of this success by being the agent of change in the lives of the people we are honored to serve.
RCC offers consistent hours, orientation and 30+ hours of paid initial training as well annual training and career growth opportunities. Dental benefits, 401K, PTO.
RCC provides paid training to candidates who are qualified
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.