If you are an ambitious new grad looking for a career that promotes autonomy and independence we have opportunities for you as a Registered Nurse with Recover Health.
Once you are part of the team, you will be exposed to our extensive 8-week training program, flexible scheduling, and a wide array of opportunities for continued education for all employees. We are dedicated to fueling your career growth! Our strong clinical leadership team is ready for any questions or concerns you may have at the start of your career.
RN Case Manager Main Duties:
• Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input, and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and measurable goals and outcomes.
• Educate clients and their family members based on client’s specific needs.
• Properly orient and train primary caregivers to ensure the most optimal functioning level for each client.
• Coordinate the continuum of hands on client care through documentation and timely communication with the client’s physician and other caregivers.
• Continuously measure the effectiveness of services to reach the best possible outcomes.
• Provide care in patients home using a variety of hands on skills including: wound care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.
• An active RN License in the state of the application
We offer extensive training, flexible scheduling, and a wide array of opportunities for continued education for all employees.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/match, PTO – Vacation, Sick, Float and Holidays, FSA, HSA, Life & Disability Insurance
***Full time starts at 30 hours a week; some benefits apply after 30+ hours
Why Join Recover Health as New Grad?
OUR MISSION is to create relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Recover Health prides itself on taking many payors which allows us to partner with anyone needing care.
• Experienced clinical leadership to support you in your career
• Autonomy, flexibility, work life balance
• Ability to create your own schedule that helps you manage income potential
• Empowering company culture and mission
• Scholarship opportunities
Safety for our employees and clients is our priority, Video Interviews are available for all positions.
Visit our Coronavirus resource center to learn more about our comprehensive resources. https://www.recoverhealth.org/coronavirus-resources/
Recover Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Veterans employer. EOE/AA/VETS