Make a difference in people’s lives by joining Recover Health! Are you a person who thrives off of one on one client relationships at an organization that offers flexible work schedules to meet the needs of your lifestyle? Then Recover Health is your next Home.
OUR MISSION is to create relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives and in these unprecedented times, our mission is never more important!
At Recover Health, the client is at the center of everything we do. We provide personalized, comprehensive support and make living at home easier and more comfortable for each of our clients.
For our employees, we offer extensive training, flexible scheduling, and a wide array of opportunities for continued education.
Your skills will be put into action!
· Provide skilled nursing including treatments and preventative procedures
· Maintain clinical record documentation according to Recover Health policy and procedures and state/federal regulations
· Obtain medical history of client, and keeps current to date medical history
· Supervise care given by the Home Health Aide
· Evaluate the effectiveness of care
· Consult with attending physician regarding alteration of the plan of care
· Coordinate and support total client care
· Verbally communicate with clients, client family members, and Recover Health staff in a respectful and professional manner
Full-Time Employees (30 hours and greater)
• Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Float, and Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life, LTD, STD, and supplemental products
• 401K with discretionary match
• Unlimited Free CEUS
• Scholarship opportunities
• Flexible Scheduling
Video Interviews are available for all positions
· RN or LPN license in the state of application
· One year Home Health Care experience or LTC experience a plus
· Oasis and ICD9/10 knowledge/experience is a plus
Safety for our employees and clients is our priority! Visit our Coronavirus resource center to learn more about our comprehensive resources. https://www.recoverhealth.org/coronavirus-resources/
Recover Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Veterans employer