QuickHIT Fitness Lab is the fastest growing personal private training studio in the Nation. We’re searching for the ideal candidate to expand and build the organization.
We’re seeking a seasoned sales professional with experience managing Personal Trainers, experience in fitness consulting, or having a related background or education.
This individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Build relationships with existing and new clients
- Help open new locations as business demand grows
- Close sales and generate new business
- Report to and assist the Regional Director with consumer and business-to-business sales
- Socially engaged on social media and other platforms
- Assist with workload at nearby facilities as business grows
Experience or a background in personal training, managing or operating a fitness studio, health club or gym is highly recommended although not a requirement. Experience in managing multiple locations or multiple personal trainers is highly recommended.
A degree in exercise and sport science, exercise physiology, kinesiology, or athletic training is required unless this individual has 4 years or more in the experience listed above.