Providence Place is looking for RN’s to add to their amazing team!
***$5,000 FT and $2,500 PT Sign On Bonus!!***
Registered Nurses, if you’re experienced and passionate about helping others and would like to work with a healthcare organization committed to providing the highest quality care – this is your chance to join Tealwood Senior Living’s Talent Network and Providence Place in South Minneapolis.
The RN is responsible for the total care of residents. He/she will ensure that all cares have been completed in a manner that provides exceptional customer service and quality care.
The shift(s) for this position are as follows:
Days, Evenings, Overnights, Weekends
The pay range would be:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and be licensed as an RN in the the state of MN.
- Must complete CEU’s each year as required to maintain RN licensure and hold a current license to practice nursing in the state of MN.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to handle emergency situations in a calm, professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and supervise LPNs and Aides throughout the day.
Join our caring team and make a valuable and positive difference in the lives of those we serve!
Please apply on our website: https://provplace.com/employment/
Thank you for applying to Providence Place!
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.