If you’re committed to making a difference and serving others is your passion, we want to talk with you!
Located throughout the Twin Cities Metro, Pathways to Community is a human services provider offering family and residential services to youth and adults with developmental disabilities. Our Direct Support Professionals (DSP’s) are key players in the quality of care we offer. Success in this role comes through building meaningful long-term relationships with the Individuals we serve.
From comprehensive and required training to our servant-leadership culture, Pathways realizes our employee’s success leads to higher quality of care for our Individuals. Join our high energy and collaborative team and truly make a difference every day!
Our DSP’s serve individuals with a combination of high or low behaviors, high or low medical needs, and high or low functioning individuals in a variety of ways, which may include:
- Support individuals with daily needs, goals, and activities
- Assist with personal cares as needed
- Administer medications
- Cook meals and help with cleaning
- Transportation to appointments and community events using personal vehicle
To be considered for a position with us, you must:
- Be at least 19 years old
- Carry a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and have daily access to a reliable vehicle
- Hold an acceptable driving record
- Possess strong English communication skills
- Be able to pass a Department of Human Services and nationwide criminal background check
- Have availability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Be able to work one or more of the following shifts:
- Mornings 9am-2pm
- Evenings 2pm-10pm
- Overnights 10pm-o/n-9am
- Professional or personal experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred but not required.
Pathways to Community is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.