2021 Internship Applications Now Open! Internships available at our Burnsville and Roseville sites.
Are you a passionate and motivated student looking to join the Mental Health and Chemical Dependency field?!
We are looking for great students to join our Adolescent Day Treatment program! Join our team at Options Family & Behavior Services and learn from amazing professionals! Hurry, the slots fill up fast!
Options Family & Behavior Services is dedicated to providing a person-centered therapeutic rehabilitation journey to all individuals and their families with co-occurring mental illness and chemical dependency. As the first co-occurring program for youth in MN since 1998 Options has been a leader in treating the whole person.
In the Day Treatment internship you will have the opportunity to learn from and work in collaboration with our Day Treatment team and provide a positive treatment experience and support services to our adolescent group participating in our co-occurring mental health and chemical Dependency day treatment program.
This position requires:
- Enrollment in a mental health related Master’s Degree program and official placement at Options as part of a credit bearing internship course
- Valid Driver’s license and Auto Insurance
- Must pass a Department of Human Services background study
Options Family & Behavior Services offers you:
- Valuable training, hands-on work experience and opportunity to strengthen your network
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- A competitive stipend for successful completion of internship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A rewarding work environment and company culture