Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) www.osii.com is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
We currently have openings for Manager of Industrial Energy Solutions. In this position you will be responsible for the promotion and design of OSI solutions for industrial energy to customers throughout the North America industries, including the manufacturing, process, services and critical infrastructure sectors. Specific on-the-job training will be provided. As Manager of Industrial Energy Solutions your responsibilities will include:
· Provide leadership for our industrial energy solutions go-to-market approach in North America.
· Support our marketing campaigns with thought leadership collaterals and digital presence.
· Identify, qualify and quantify new market and customer opportunities.
· Support lead generation campaigns by reaching out to industrial energy managers.
· Develop technical and commercial proposals for the delivery of our industrial energy solution.
· Advise our project engineering and product engineering teams on best practices and requirements for industrial energy solutions.
We target corporations who recognize that energy is a strategic asset and must be managed for cost, resiliency, and sustainability.
The successful candidate will share our vision for industrial energy and demonstrate a successful experience in implementing solutions to achieve better industrial energy performance. The candidate will have excellent communication skills to articulate the value proposition of our solution to clients and good analytical and listening skills to design solutions according to the client’s expectations.
· Bachelor’s degree in technical field.
· 5-10 years of experience in implementing industrial energy solutions.
· Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
· Goal orientated with a drive to win.
· Able to plan and execute responsibilities with minimal direction.
· Strong organization skills and capability to work concurrently on multiple assignments.
· Willingness and ability to travel.
· Demonstrate the capability to influence business and technical decision makers.
· Established connections within the industrial energy community.
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time regular employees. Benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays.
Additional perks include flexible work hours, employee events, fitness discounts, casual dress code, exciting travel opportunities, employee referral bonus programs, and more. Check out our Life at OSI Facebook page to see more.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development. To apply please visit https://apply.workable.com/osii/j/A6691367AF/
OSI is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Discover your future. Discover OSI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixCrpoUL5ck