Ask a Northern Brewer employee what they like most about working here and the answer will be “The people! And the beer!”
Northern Brewer is looking for driven individuals to join the team as Seasonal Production and Fulfillment Associates to work in a dynamic, fast-paced production warehouse at the company’s headquarters. While this position is for 40 hours per week, the number of hours could fluctuate based on business needs. We have 8 hour, M-F shifts and 10 hour, M-Th shifts available.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and placing orders on pallets and shelves
- Transfer items from receiving and production to storage or other designated spaces
- Placing items on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Operate machinery for light manufacturing tasks such as kettle and bucket drilling, malt pouring, etc.
- Open bales, crates, and other containers, and marking materials with identifying information
- Weigh/count items for distribution ensuring conformance to company standards.
- Arrange stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintain an orderly, clean, and safe work environment
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience in a setting involving fast-paced, hands-on work
- Ability to work quickly and consistently
- Willingness to cross-train between stations/operational areas
- Must be willing to work overtime if necessary, depending on operational needs
- Experience in a production/manufacturing environment preferred
Northern Brewer is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.