A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each team member’s personal and professional development. At New Perspective you’re not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.
As the Housekeeper, you will work throughout the community and laundry functions to create a safe, secure and inviting environment while developing and nurturing fulfilling relationships with older adults who want to stay active, be social and enjoy life. You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and pristine environment that promotes a homelike atmosphere. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of others. We offer opportunities for training, advancement, education financial assistance, bonuses, and much more.
- Part time (flexible scheduling)
- Able to sweep, mop, and polish floors; sanitize areas, vacuum carpets; clean restrooms; wash windows and walls; move and arrange furniture and equipment; and pick up outside garbage.
- Works in cooperation with all other team members of the facility to maintain a clean and sanitary environment for both residents and team members.
- Stocks common areas, replaces light bulbs, tidies throughout the day, and eliminates trip hazards.
- Adheres to community’s safety program at all times including handling and storage of chemicals and equipment.
- Understands and carries out oral and written directions.
- Champions hospitality and delivers excellent customer service to residents, families, visitors, and vendors.
- Ensures an attractive home environment that fosters engagement, socialization and purposeful living.
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and act in the residents’ best interest
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Free Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Accident, Critical Illness Coverage
- Perk Spot Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
*Eligibility depends on full-time, part-time, or PRN status.
Team Member Perks
- Real-time access to earned wages
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee and resident referral bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Education assistance – eligible after 30 days of employment!
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.