The National Sports Center (NSC) is hiring multiple content creation interns for the summer of 2021.
Each intern will have a primary area of expertise including video production, graphic design and social media, however, all interns will be exposed to various areas of content creation. These people will focus on producing editorial content, growing brand identity and promoting NSC partners, sponsors, tournaments and additional events. The ideal candidates are passionate about storytelling and sports development and are eager to learn about various methods of content production and digital marketing.
- Develop content marketing ideas and campaigns
- Shoot and edit video and photography for promotional and editorial use
- Manage content archives
- Design marketing collateral for print applications including multi-page layouts, brochures, posters, advertisements, flyers, logos, signs, promotional displays and presentation materials
- Write content material for all forms of digital and offline marketing materials
- Produce content for the NSC blog and social media
- Assist in managing social media accounts
- Stay up to date with content creation and industry trends and practices
- Work with Google and social analytics to assess the success of original content in driving web traffic and registration sales
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Graphic design
- Working knowledge of AP Style
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Photography & videography
- Writing & editing
- Event management
- Digital marketing/design
- Sports industry knowledge
Desired technical skills:
- Familiar with Adobe programs including Premiere, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Lightroom
- Familiar with WordPress
Desired soft skills:
- Works well under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Is a team player
- Accepts and encourages critique of work
- Able to take on long work days
All internships are paid positions and can be up to 40+ hours during the week and include some weekends. The internship will be from Tuesday, May 11 – Friday, July 30, 2021.
Applications are due by February 1, 2020. Interviews for candidates will take place between February 8-19, 2021 at the National Sports Center. Candidates may request alternative dates or interview methods if candidates are selected.
Interns from outside of Minnesota have the opportunity to stay in our on-campus dormitory housing during their summer internship for a nominal fee.
To Apply: https://secure4.saashr.com/ta/6161455.careers?ApplyToJob=369384195