Typical responsibilities for these positions include helping people apply for benefits and answering their questions. You will not be selling anything. We will provide you both formal and on the job training.
You will be contacted directly with instructions regarding next steps, there is no need to call or e-mail the recruiter for additional updates. The standard work week is Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 PM. All work will be done on site at our headquarters in St Paul, MN. Social distancing and disinfecting is standard practice to maintain the safety of our staff.
These positions are temporary unclassified positions expected to last 6 months to 1 year. All individuals selected for hire of this position will be offered the minimum salary, unless you have prior experience working in State Unemployment Insurance.
– Be comfortable answering inbound phone calls for multiple hours per day
– Consistently attend work for all scheduled shifts
– Listen attentively to customer questions and identify possible issues
– Communicate information and potential resolutions with clarity, respect, and empathy
– Maintain a positive attitude in the face of challenging calls or circumstances
– Consistently adhere to established policies, business processes, scheduled break times, and other procedures (including escalating calls to other agents when appropriate)
– Take personal pride in providing top-notch customer service