A comprehensive introduction and extensive training experience for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in golf administration.
• Amateur (non-professional) golfer
• Previous golf experience/knowledge required
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational, time-management skills and problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn job-related computer programs
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Strong written, verbal and telephone skills
• Ability and willingness to work in an office environment independently and as part of a team
• Good typing, filing and penmanship skills
• Ability and willingness to travel including overnight and some weekends.
• Assist on-site operations for Senior Tour, Youth on Course, and Member Day events
• Assist in the administration of the MGA tournament program
• Provide admin support to the MGA Foundation
• Assist in tournament preparation
• Provide on-site tournament coordination for tournament players and tournament volunteers
• Support Youth on Course with customer service and attend events
• Promote MGA programs and services at events
• Assist in providing content to the MGA website and social media channels
• Help out in other MGA departments as needed.