Alcohol & Drug Counselor / LADC or ADC-T
Location: St Paul, MN 8:00am-4:30pm M-F and rotating weekends/holidays
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers throughout Minnesota. Our women’s residential recovery treatment facility is seeking an Alcohol and Drug Counselor.
- Utilizing the 12 core functions.
- Obtain authorization for funding.
- Will not admit, transfer, or discharge clients, but may be directed to follow through with the process of implementation of the above by the director or designee.
- Attend all staff in services and meetings.
- MN LADC licensure
- ADC-T applications are welcome
- A minimum of two years freedom from chemical abuse problems
- 20 days of paid-time-off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Passionate co-workers
- A job with a sense of purpose as you help people on their path to recovery
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart.
Come join us and see the difference you’ll make!
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.