Lurie, LLP is seeking bright, motivated and service-minded accounting students for our January 2022 Internship program in our Entrepreneurial Services Group.
As an intern you will:
- Gain firsthand experience as to what it’s really like to work for a CPA firm.
- Participate in an intensive training course.
- Become proficient in completing diverse types of returns.
- Prepare the work papers for reviews, compilations and tax returns.
- Calculate depreciation expense and update fixed asset schedules.
- Perform compilation and review procedures as assigned by supervisors.
- Communicate progress of engagements, problems and resolutions to team members and Partners.
- Ensure that financial statements and tax returns are prepared in accordance with professional and firm standards.
Throughout your internship you will be partnered with team members in varying roles of the Entrepreneurial Service Group to help foster your success, ensure your assimilation into the department and firm, and provide you with ongoing feedback on your job performance.
Ideal interns will be:
- Educationally engaged: Candidates must have a 3.25 GPA or better and be in their junior or senior year of college.
- Service minded: Candidates preferably have experience working in some form of a customer service role.
- Flexible: Candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week from January through April 2022.
As a whole our firm is a very different type of organization:
- We understand the value of fun and we infuse it into our everyday.
- We are active partners in the community and give back through regular service work.
- We keep it exciting. You never know when the nerf darts will fly or when an impromptu celebration will ensue.
- We like to eat. Be prepared for lots and lots of firm sponsored meals.
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply