There’s public. There’s private. And then there’s LURIE.™
Lurie, LLP is seeking bright, motivated and service minded accounting graduates to join our assurance department on approximately December 1, 2020. As a new associate you will build on your education, work and leadership experiences by participating in department led mentoring and in-house trainings. We will empower and assist you in developing all the skills necessary to provide exceptional audit and other attest services to our very diverse client base.
- Plan, participate and complete client engagement initiatives
- Work closely with partners and senior leadership within the firm
- Establish an understanding of the goals and challenges various business sectors have
- Assist clients in developing quality control processes and procedures
- Actively pursue professional development activities and be proactive in achieving firm and personal career goals
- Educationally engaged: Candidates must have a 3.25 GPA or better and have already graduated
- CPA eligible: Candidates must be interested and/or able to pursue their CPA certification
- Flexible: Candidates must be able to work extended hours and serve our clients at their Minneapolis metro locations
Lurie LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.