This position will be responsible for driving best practices around Quality Engineering, functional and regression, end to end test automation, and adoption of development services (Development Collaboration, Continuous Integration and Delivery, etc.) among various delivery teams within MasterCard. Interacting with technology staff including Developers, DevOps Engineers, Product management, and Program management to identify scope of projects and engage in design, development, and test engineering activities. Develops/monitors quality gating and automation strategy for a given project looking at code coverage and API vs UI level functionality
• This position will focus on driving quality by developing automated solutions to execute functional, non-functional, integration, and regression, testing for end to end journey testing across applications.
• This position will own quality functional areas and must be able to define test and
• Drive adoption of development standards and MasterCard engineering principles early in the
• Position will develop and maintain automated testing frameworks.
• Mentor and develop other team members
All About You
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with hand on technical
and quality engineering skills.
•0-3 years of experience in the software engineering / test automation field.
• Excellent technical acumen, strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great
attention to detail, critical thinking, and solid communication.
Intermediate experience in Automated testing/software development.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in Java
• Sound knowledge of Eclipse IDE, Spring, JUnit, SOAP UI Pro, Selenium,
Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, Jenkins, Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP), Git, Bitbucket, code
review and scanning tools configuration, and branching techniques.
• Experience in creating and analyzing functional tests for Web services and Web-based projects.
• Experience in Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
Knowledge of micro-services based Architecture
• Expertise in agile delivery, software testing standards, methods and conventions.
• Exposure to application performance monitoring tools such as Dynatrace and Splunk