We are currently seeking energetic individuals who have a strong desire to positively impact the lives of others through our intensive cognitive training program. Join our team as a Cognitive Skills Trainer at our centers in Eden Prairie, Maple Grove and Shoreview.
Like a personal trainer for the brain, our part-time Cognitive Skills Trainers work with students in an intense, one-on-one environment to improve learning, reading, and math. We utilize specific techniques to strengthen cognitive learning skills, attention, and memory in students from a wide range of backgrounds and age groups such as K-12 students, adults, and those with traumatic brain injuries and other cognitive impairments.
- Execute cognitive training protocol with students 1 on 1.
- Maintain progress details and share feedback.
- Work within guidelines to customize and optimize each client’s program with supervisory guidance.
- 10-25 hrs/week available
- Completed or pursuing 4-year degree
- Strong cognitive skills and high energy!
- Quick learner – Training provided
- Preferred availability: Monday through Friday 3:30-8pm, Saturdays 9-12pm
- Minimum availability: must be available at least four weekdays during the hours listed above.
Starting pay: $15/hour
Raise potential every 6 months.
Internship credit available
Automatic administrative pay to cover prep time
Performance bonus’ up to $300 per client
Signing bonus of $200 when certified and an extra $100 bonus after completion of first client program
To apply: Respond with your resume and consistent availability Monday through Saturday for the initial 6 months of employment.
To learn more about the positions we have available at our Twin Cities centers, call or email at any time.We look forward to having you join our team and cannot wait to see the life-changing impact you can make!
For more information and to view the research done on LearningRx visit www.learningrx.com