High performers. Positive thinkers. Passionate drivers. Results-driven achievers. Team players. Those are the natural leaders we’re looking for to help our premier clients solve difficult business problems. As a Crew212 Consultant, you will gain exposure to a variety of roles and experiences working on detailed business or technology projects. Every day in this ambiguous and ever-changing environment is an exciting opportunity to learn, and we will help you through support and training to build the tools you need to succeed. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Crew212 Data Analyst, your responsibilities may include:
- Working with business stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the client’s business
- Analyzing data points to assist the client in making better business decision(s)
- Maintaining the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Identifying business intelligence needs with external and internal stakeholders
- Facilitating change management and obtaining buy-in across multiple departments to improve business processes
*Note: As a consultant, the specific responsibilities of a Crew212 Data Analyst will vary by project and client. With our many clients’ varied expectations in mind, the Crew212 program looks for that “perfect match” between your characteristics and our client needs.
Crew212 Data Analysts possess the following traits:
- Client service mindset: As a point of contact for project details and requirements, is willing to do whatever it takes to bring the project to its end goal while meeting client needs; learns quickly and helps build innovative solutions for our clients
- Analytical mindset focused on process and data analysis: Can take complex data and processes and highlight useful information, identify gaps, propose conclusions, and support decision making
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills: Ability to start with vague/abstract ideas and produce clear, concise documentation and verbal explanations for them, for the client business need(s)
- Attention to detail: Strong focus on the minute details of end user needs, documenting requirements with detailed reports measuring goals and outcomes and communicating those details in an effective manner
- Strong work ethic: Works hard and goes the extra mile to achieve project success and client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Accounting, Statistics, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Finance or Economics or related field
- SAS or ‘R’ programming is preferred; SQL knowledge and/or experience a plus
- 0-2 years of related work or internship experience
- We cannot consider your application if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.