Joshin is a digital platform that connects families with special needs to qualified and screened caregivers. Caregivers who are approved to join the Joshin platform are not employees of Joshin; instead, are members of a select group of high-quality caregivers visible to individuals and families seeking care through Joshin.
We are looking for caregivers, sitters, and respite care providers. We also have families looking for full-time, part-time, or occasional care opportunities, we have clients and in your area!
To apply to be a caregiver at Joshin click below- takes 15 minutes!
As a caregiver at Joshin, you:
- Control your availability and are your own boss
- Accept or decline care date requests sent to you by families
- Able to review and choose the type of care you perform
- Apply for jobs posted on our platform by Joshin families
Are you ready to get paid while making a difference?
Do you have a passion for supporting families and individuals with special needs and have at least 6 months of experience doing so? If this sounds like you, sign up today to be a Joshin caregiver.
Examples of caregiver duties:
- Distance Learning Support
- Behavioral Management
To Get Started, You Must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Own a smartphone (Android or iPhone) with a data plan
- Have at least 6 months of disability or elder care, caregiving experience
- Pass a background check
- Be reliable, commutative, and understand the impact you have on someone’s day!
To apply to be a caregiver at Joshin:
Related keywords: nanny, babysitter, child care, babysitting, nanny babysitter
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour