Position Title: Social Media Engagement Intern
Reports to: Content & Community Manager
Status: Part-Time, Unpaid
Joshin is a care platform that connects families with special needs to screened and experienced caregivers. Within one platform – a family is able to message, book, manage and pay for specialized care. Our people (and some pretty cool tech) are our most important resource.
• Monitor blogs, forums, and social networks
• Support the growth team
• Post content on various social networks and websites
• Create reports
• Online outreach and promotion using various social media sites
• Grow a following on social media
• Keyword analysis
• Respond to follower comments, questions, etc.
• Currently pursuing a degree in communications, public relations, journalism,
media or broadcasting, or another related field
• Able to work at least 10 hours a week, 2-3 days per week
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Self-starter with strong attention to detail
• Proven writing, editing, and proof-reading skills
• Research and information compilation skills
• Proficiency with use of, Microsoft Office Suite and especially Excel and Word
• Objectivity and confidentiality
If you have a passion for driving company growth and want to be part of an innovative, cutting edge Company – you’re in the right place.