Position Title: Service Director
Classification: Full-Time, Salary, Exempt
Location: 130 Wabasha St S Ste 100, St. Paul, MN 55107
Salary Range: $87,102 – $100,168 Annually
Guild believes that dignity is a basic human right- which is why we work hard to connect individuals to proper mental health treatment, competitive employment, and stable housing. We serve individuals 16 and older who are experiencing serve and persistent mental illness, mental illness concerns, and chronic homelessness. On any given day, Guild staff serves nearly 900 individuals in the Twin Cities metro area. Services are mobile, provided in the community when and where needed. By looking at the holistic wellness of each client we serve, we are able to facilitate healing, growth, and new quality of life.
This Director position is responsible to oversee and administer delivery of the following assigned services; Targeted Case Management, Assertive Community Treatment, and Community Support Program Services such that services are effective, efficient, compliant, satisfactory to stakeholders, sustainable, and bring about positive client outcomes in optimal health and quality of life.
This positions leads the Community Treatment Service Area at Guild. This position is a member of the Guild’s Clinical Leadership Team and Executive Leadership Team ensuring quality services align with Guild’s mission and strategic vision.
• Oversee the delivery and management of assigned services such that programs are effective, efficient, satisfactory to stakeholders, and bring about superior client outcomes
• Participate in short and long-term strategic planning activities to further the agency’s mission, including budget development, oversight and accountability and collaborative development of and accountability for adherence to the annual operating plan
• Provide guidance, support and development to Program Managers to lead quality management activities to achieve consistent, high quality, evidence-based services that bring about desired outcomes for those served and that meet stakeholder needs and expectations
• Communicates and implements mission, vision, strategic plan and critical changes and program functioning between service line and Executive Leadership
• Represent the services of Guild Incorporated within the mental health and general communities so that client and community needs are understood and opportunities for development are identified and nurtured
• Foster and enhance a working environment that promotes accountability, collaboration, efficiency and skill development
Education and Experiences:
Education and Experience:
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Behavioral Sciences, Public Health, Health Administration
• Minimum of 5 years of leadership, program management and development
• Knowledge of and experience in the delivery and regulation of mental health, psychiatric rehabilitation, and/or health care services
• Qualification as a Mental Health Professional as defined in Minnesota Statutes 245.462, subdivision 18