Real Estate Financial Modelling Intern (remote)
GreenTree is an asset management firm specializing in real estate investment banking in China. This is an onsite Shanghai or online/ remote internship. It is up to the applicant’s discretion to choose a start and end date (the dates listed on the posting are flexible).
**As part of the application process, you will need to complete the screening quiz. If you do not complete the Pre-Screening form, we cannot process your application even if you applied through the platform. Here is the link: https://forms.office.com/r/L7YM3Am7Y8**
· Create financial models to evaluate potential new development or investments opportunities. Models include project and portfolio level performance and structured finance.
· Create financial models to evaluate property investment exit strategies with operating costs/revenue and income streams.
· Support principal executive with financial models and analysis.
· Update financial models with actual data to evaluate investments.
· Assist with the preparation of multifamily applications for financing
· Daily Training calls for all interns with the Director of Investments and Investor outreach, covering real estate strategies, trends, and financial theory
· Constructive feedback on deliverables with merit-based endowment of leadership and projects
· Very Strong Microsoft Excel skills
· Strong finance ability
· You will be given a financial modelling test to see if you have the excel and financial background
GreenTree provides project identification, acquisition negotiation, developer liquidity, strata asset pricing, property management and leasing solutions. GreenTree identifies and underwrites projects risk, pricing and strategies while simultaneously negotiating with the developer and 3rd party sales rep companies.
Technical and legal Information
The internship enrollment period is flexible. The expected hours is 20 per week for ~3 months. Upon completion you will receive an internship confirmation letter or you can apply to your school for internship credit. Company address, Room 305, 3rd Floor, 218 West Yingao Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai Enterprise # 91310113ma1gk2dx0
Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position.