- Participates in engineering teams in completing development projects.
- Leads small-scale design change efforts in support of the continuation of engineering activities.
- Completes system, analog, digital, and firmware designs.
- This includes setting and revising requirements and specifications, debugging, testing electrical circuits and systems, and completing documentation to ensure feasibility and verifiability of performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 0-2 years of relevant analog and digital design work experience in performing the schematic capture, layout, construction, test, and evaluation of a variety of prototype Printed Circuit Assemblies, fixtures, and tools.
- A solid understanding of high-speed signal integrity and EMI mitigation techniques.
- Knowledge of schematic and layout PCB tools
- Soldering and de-soldering techniques and the ability to assemble prototype boards